UPDATE February 3, 2016: The Budget Workflow Manager is now in the Microsoft Office Store!
UPDATE April 7, 2015: The newest version (18.104.22.168) is now available from the Microsoft App Store. It includes some great reporting feature enhancements! This is a smooth upgrade from version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. Your data will remain and your workflows will continue to execute uninterrupted, but of course we always recommend testing in a development environment prior to deploying to your production environment.
We are working on version 188.8.131.52, and aiming for an early fall release. Some bug fixes, but we are primarily focused on providing backup and restore facilities. This will be a smooth upgrade. Do you have anything you would like to see in a new version of the App? Contact us and we'll do our best to get it done!
See BudgetRequests.com has our latest and greatest!
WHAT IS THE BUDGET WORKFLOW APP?
- It's an Expenditure (CAPEX/OPEX) Workflow solution.
- It's a Procurement solution supporting Purchase Order Numbers.
- It's a Quoting solution.
- It's a Budgeting solution for any organization that requires multiple approvals
- IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS THE WORLDS FIRST BUDGETING SOCIAL NETWORK AT BudgetRequests.com! It's FREE!
The App is easily added from the Microsoft Office App Store onto your app and workflow enabled SharePoint 2013 site (including Office 365). From your SharePoint site, go the the Store and search for "Budget Workflow", or click here.
- The App provides a great browser experience (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and others), and includes enhancements for the iPhone.
- Configuration is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
- Approvers and budget thresholds can be changed anytime, and the workflows will respond dynamically.
Customize the app!
We'll customize the App! If you have a wish list, send it to us and we'll consider your ideas for implementation in a new version of the app! And we'll give you a site deployment for free! If your idea doesn't make it into the app, we'll provide you cost for implementation in your own custom version of the app! Idea categories include:
- Changes to the email notifications sent to stakeholders.
- Changes to the forms presented to the stakeholders.
- Changes to the workflow process.
- Anything you can think of!
Send us your ideas by posting a comment here, or email email@example.com
(June 30, 2014: [updated June 14, 2016] The "June Bugs" promotion is back on! We want your input! Ideas and bugs that make it into the new versions will qualify you for a free copy of the App and gold access to the website at http://preview.budgetworkflow.com!)
Report a bug or suggestion, and qualify for a free copy of the App!!! Send us your June Bugs by posting a comment here, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org